Tuesday 30 July 2013

'Isabella Lost Love' with Visible Image

Hellooooo
It's Sooooozie Tooseday and I hope we are all well

Enjoying the Summer?......
We are just back from a FAB Blessing in Winchester with a reunion of some great friends from our 2 years living in Cyprus....awwww the bride looked stunning :D....oh to be in my twenties again!

Have you been popping in our Facebook group of late?, lots of gorgeous creations and don't forget there's only 1 day left to enter our July Challenge 'Inspired by a song'

Today I'm showing you my samples from last weeks Create and Craft show of ...
Such a pretty set and you get 6 stamps in total,  you don't have to use them altogether and you can use the  individual stamps for so many things in so many different ways and what a bargain at £11.99

For my easel card, Isabella is coloured with Promarkers with cut out heat embossed roses, Joy floral flourish's die cut leaves and a double coloured border made with the grunge stamp
and blood drips


Again heat embossed roses cut out and coloured with promarkers this time, heat embossed fence and grunge shadow with wow primary ebony


This monochrome card is my favourite ...for Isabella I did a split negative image and used a nesting heart die, masked the fence and love sentiment and used wows primary apple red and heat embossed the grunge shadow stamp and blood drip.....Popping card I love it :D


So here's what stamps you get for £11.99.....pretty spectacular aren't they?
Pop on over now & purchase 'Isabella Lost Love'

(*Isabella Image coloured beautifully by Cathy)

Thanks so much for dropping by
I hope you enjoyed my samples
See you all soon

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments :D
Much Love
Suze

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

I would like to enter into the following challenges :-
Marker POP Challenge - Lovely locks
Ooh La la creations - For the one you love
The Paper Nest Challenge - Die cuts
Crafting when we can - Floral
That Craft Place - It's a girl thing
Card Makin'Mama's - Monochromatic
Lady Anne Challenge's - Monochrome

16 comments:

  1. Totally stunning inspiration Suze love them all ....Crafty hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous Sue :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are all fab....can't choose what I love the best!!
    Krafty Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all, Great images xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creations as always, Sue

    Lisa
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. super embossing, thank you for sharing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again...

    Thank you for sharing at That Craft Place girly challenge this week. You have no idea what a challenge this challenge was for me ;)

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these colours very much. Great image and I think your design is beautiful. Those roses are amazing!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Lady Anne's Challenges this time, I do hope we see you again very soon.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, all of them! The image is fabulous, I just want to put my arms around her. Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La. Hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Thanks for joining us at OLL.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete