Monday 4 August 2014

'You Rock' with Visible Image

 
Hi guys, how are you all?
August is here already :) which means it's time for another challenge at Visible Image :D
but Summer is going so fast :(
This months challenge is 'Anything goes' and you can win £20 worth of stamps of your choice.

My creation for this months challenge is bright and funkeeeeeeeeee ;)

 
I used the ultra funky Zebra background which matches up perfectly for repeat stamping to create a fuller background, I stamped this in memento tuxedo black and then using my awesome new neon inks from hero arts I simply inked stripes vertically, matted and layered on black, blue and white card.
Finishing the card with the 'You Rock' from the fab 'Max Rocks stamp set'
again inking stripes of neon on. Attaching and matting adding dimensional stickers.
Simple but oh so striking and funky :D
 
For some more creations and Inspiration check out the Visible Image blog
or the Visible Image facebook group, you can also enter the challenge via here if you don't blog :D
 
Thanks for popping by and see you tomorrow for my 'Soozie Tooseday' spot
 
Much Love
Suze
 
Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I love how you've created the background. Your card is very eyecatching. Fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, this sure is funky and I love it! Fabulous colours!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, a fabulous card, loving the colours, so vivid and beautiful.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Sue and yes it really does ROCK fabulous make hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete