Tuesday 26 August 2014

Flower INKognito with Visible Image

 
Hi Guys
 
It's Soooooooozie Tooooooseday ........ How y'all doing?
Anyone else getting those coming to the end of summer blues?
Hence why my creation today is blue :)
But there's always a positive ....... kids go back to school WHOOP WHOOP!
 
Today my creation contains my 2 favourite Visible Image flowers......
and the beautiful flower from the
They go together great don't you think?
 
 
I love it when I can just STAMP to my hearts content with no frills, I just lose myself :)
The other stamp I used is the exquisite Inky French Script from the
 
I used Chipped Sapphire distress ink and silver & dark blue mirror board.
Finishing off with some silver flat backed gems
 
I love the end article, hope you like it :)
 
There's only a few more days you can enter our August Challenge
£20 in stamps for the winner, you must use at least one Visible Image stamp, no digi's allowed!
Hurry, hurry it's anything goes :)
 
I have MORE NEWS too.........
 
it's all HERE!
 
The WIZARD OF OZ is coming on the 30/08/14 ........
6 NEW sets!!!!
 
They're AWESOME and if you check into our facebook group and  EVENTS page, you can be in with a chance of winning a set :)
 
Thanks for popping in folks, I appreciate it :)
 
Much Love
Suze
 
Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag Sue, love the design and colour.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning tag Suze, beautiful colours and the gems really set it off xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, A stunning Tag, love the shades of Blue and the stamp is gorgeous.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing tag. Fabulous colour x

    ReplyDelete