Tuesday 21 April 2015

Flower INKognito at Visible Image

Hello everyone
 
It's 'Soozie Tooseday' this week, unlike last week being 'Funky Friday!' :)
Hope you're all well.
 
I am loving purples and pinks at the moment, we had a wander around the garden centre yesterday to buy a few plants and flowers, its part of spring isn't it, going to a garden centre on a lovely day?..... it's the law!
It inspired me for todays creation.
 
We all know I adore Visible Image and we all have our favourite stamps, the
Flower INKognito being one of my recent favourites,
I know it may seem I'm always saying that but when I do say 'favourite' what I really mean is it's at least in my top ten!
 

 
For my background I used turquoise and fuchsia dylusion sprays,
 speckled with cosmic shimmer vintage mists, love them all. 
 
Stamp wise I used :-
and the bird from
 
I heat embossed them all in wow red pearl, it came out in a lovely pink sheen,
 perfect (I experimented before hand!).

 
Layered onto pink and turquoise card.
I love the finished effect :D
Hope you do!
 
 
Visible Image Flower INKognito stamp
 
Tall grass £5.99
 
0 Visible Image Small Tall Grass
 
Visible Image INKognito Leave your Fears Tree Bird stamps
 
Have you entered our Show and Tell challenge yet?
Come on over to our facebook group where you can find inspiration should you require, have a chat and see the new releases first.
 
Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I appreciate it :)
Much Love
Suze
 
 



5 comments:

  1. Wow, fabulous colours Sue! Gorgeous card. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sue, love the beautiful rich colours and background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunner! LOVE these colours and our flower looks amazing! Thanks Suze xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue your card is gorgeous I love the stamps they are amazing. Hugs Jackie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Sue, this is utterly gorgeous hun, love the colours, so vibrant, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete