Tuesday 27 January 2015

Have I told you lately.......with Visible Image

Morning Guys :)
Today is 'Soozie Tooseday' for the awesome Visible Image

Today I'm doubling up and using one of their NEW stamp releases and using it to make my hubby an anniversary card, the sentiment is perfect :)

It's from their awesome new stamp releases and they're FAB!

To start with I stamped the Heart INKognito in antique linen DI and on the edges I inked peacock feathers DI and set aside. I then stamped the inky French script from the Revolution Set in Vintage photo DI (one of my fave distress inks) and then used the 'kissing' technique and stamped onto my white card and the outcome is below :)
 
 
I grunged it up slightly using the vintage photo.
For the sentiment Have I told you I used peacock feathers, I finished off with some string and a brass infinity charm and some turquoise flat backed pearls.
Layer and mounted onto bronze and turquoise mirror board.
Attaching to a blank craft card.
 
 
I love it and I'm sure my hubby will <3
 
 
There's only a few more days to enter this months Show and tell so hurry, there's been lots of entries and we'll be doing it every month :)

It's a very exciting time at Visible Image at the moment, Mark and Madge are busy making lots of NEW stamps and we the lucky DT get our inky paws on them tomorrow.......you are gonna be blown away, I'm not kidding.......some of these are probably my favourites EVER!!!

I;m sooooo excited and cannot wait to PLAY!

To hear the latest news and see the latest stamps make sure you're a member of our FACEBOOK GROUP
You can also get news and Inspiration from the 

Exciting times and proud to be part of it all :))))))

thanks for calling in

Much Love 

Suze

 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh this is fab Sue! Love the background effect and the touch of Aqua colour. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sue, my favourite colour combination and beautiful design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. its gorgeous sue , loving those colours!

    ReplyDelete