Tuesday 16 December 2014

Poinsettia at Visible Image

Hi Guys
It's 'Soozie Tooseday' for the last time this year!
Hasn't it been and gone so quickly!
 
I'm ending the year with the beautiful
I love it <3
 
For my make today I made a little trinket box.
Its a little mdf box that I painted in a bronze acrylic paint.
Then stamped the Poinsettia flower onto red card and heat embossed in wow red glitter.
For the leaves I used metallic green wow embossing powder, fussy cut them all out and layered, glued and added some spirals and yellow gems.
I didn't want the box to be too fussy.
 

I added a little plant pot for good measure


 
 
What a beautiful stamp :)
I hope you like my little trinket box :)
 
You have just a couple of weeks to enter our last monthly challenge
enter HERE or on our Facebook page, just mention you're entering our challenge, good luck!
 
Thank you for dropping in :)
I'd like to wish you all a very
 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
 
Much Love
Suze

 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I love poinsettias and these are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea, love these

    ReplyDelete