Tuesday 23 September 2014

Flower INKognito and extra's with Visible Image

G'Morning :)
 
Here I am with another 'Soozie Tooseday' for the FAB Visible Image
I'm a bit addicted to the stamps I've used today, can't seem to get enough of them, maybe that's because they're so gorgeous and can be used for many things, many occasions, I LOVE THEM!
 
So what did I use, well.........I used the awesome Flower INKognito in the centre, all stamps I heat embossed in wow bright white, on the right hand side I used the fantastic 'inky script' from the super set that is Revolution, using the stem from Flower INKognito to do my border and the flower head from the 'Happy Birthday set'.
The beautiful sentiment is 'Live life now'
 
 
Around the sides I used the grunge from the 'Flower INKognito'.
 
I used two inks......Salty Ocean distress ink and Hero arts Neon green, both applied with an ink sponge and then sprayed and flicked with water, the neon green doesn't react with the water as its a dye based ink, so only the distress ink shows splodges which is what I wanted!
You also get a third colour from where the two inks meet :D
 
Facebook Group HERE
 
Finally I mounted onto turquoise and green mirror board from creata and added some green flat backed gems.
 
You still have time to enter our
and remember you can get all our latest news from the Visible Image BLOG
 
I'd like to welcome our 'New Teamie' Carisa, from over the pond in the big old U.S of A
Carisa is new to the delights of Visible Image Stamps,
 I for one can't wait to see what Carisa creates :)
Welcome Mrs Zeeeeeee :D
 
Right that's me for today, see you same time, same place next week guys!
 
Much Love
 
Suze
 
 
Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

5 comments:

  1. Another brilliant card and loving the background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, one of my favourite techniques.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful card Sue. Love the colours you've used. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, Fabulous card loving those stamps and the background is beautiful.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete