Sunday 25 May 2014

Follow your dreams with Visible image


Hi Guys
Feels like I've been away forever, moved house and am unpacking the hundreds of boxes, it seems endless, loving our new house very much :)

I've missed all the fun with the NEW fantasy stamps from Visible Image
 Have you seen the stamps?
Have you seen the creations?
AWESOME!

 New Stamps HERE
I cant wait to play, I really cant :D


Ok for my contribution this week
I used the absolutely beautiful dream catcher from Tala catching dreams set
along with Believe, I used both sentiments from this set, love the font <3
For the sentiments I use metallic wow and to colour in the dream catcher I used twinkling H20 paints, I love the sparkle they give, although it isn't showing up too great in the pic.
For matting I used green and purple mirror board from creata,
finishing off with some green metallic flat backed pearls.




Have you entered our Monthly challenge yet?
The theme is anything goes, you only have to use one Visible Image stamp and can win £20 more in stamps!
You'd be crazy not to try!


Pop into our facebook group if you're not already a member,
 its a fab group and you'll be made to feel very welcome :D


Thank you for dropping in, back to more unpacking for me :(
I'll be glad when its done I can tell you!


Much Love
Suze

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Sue, I love this very much! I treated myself to a couple of the new stamp sets :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete