Tuesday 10 September 2013

Winter scene with Visible Image

Helloooooo

It's 'Soozie Tooseday' again for the fabulous Visible Image

For today's creation I've made my 1st Christmas card of the year with one of my favourite Christmas stamps :D
Now the Winter scene just takes me there, it captures my imagination and looks such a lovely, homely place to be with comforting winter food waiting for you inside on a big oak table and a huge roaring open fire with the dog asleep in front of it!
I just want to be there right NOW!
What a steal at £6!!


I heat embossed the stamp with wow ebony onto white card, cut out, measured and cut into 3 sections, with a combination of fairy dust and dry glitter clear rock candy gave some dimension and texture to the snow and mounted onto black mirror board and attached with foam pads.



For the background I used the classic Gaudete background, now this stamp is a huge 14cm x 10cm for a piddly £8.99 and its stunning, just perfect for backgrounds and  I just love the font.
 I stamped this in memento tuxedo black and layered onto red mirror board with some ribbon.
Finally adding 2 red mirror board die cut snowflakes with black gems and mounted onto a 6 x 6 black card.

It's definitely put me in the mood to make some more Crimbo cards so watch this space :D
Check out the Visible Image Christmas range here they're awesome and all have a lovely vintage feel to them to make classic Christmas cards!

Have you entered our Sentimental September Challenge yet?
You just need to use a Visible Image Verse or sentiment to enter and remember no digi's allowed!
The 1st place prize fund is upped to a whopping £20 too!
Top 3 chosen by the team get a blinkie badge :D

For all the latest news and new releases check out our facebook group.

I would just like to say a fond farewell to.....
Thee one thee only Cheremane Smith who's DT time with Visible Image  has sadly come to an end.....I will miss her as a teamie and her awesome work with these stamps.....
Cheremane always gave a 'classy' feel to her work and inspired me greatly, she has been a tremendous help to me over this last year, my first year crafting and I am so grateful......
I wish you well my friend.....stay in touch and keep making your awesome creations :D
Much Love Cheremane XXX 

Thanks for dropping in folks and see you all soon and thank you for all your constant comments and support.

Much Love
Suze

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

20 comments:

  1. Tut tut, only your first crimbo card lol? It is wonderful! I love the B&W so striking xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant as always, Soozie-Koo :D

    Lisa
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant as always, Soozie-Koo :D

    Lisa
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW love this card Sue...the black and white looks amazing
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous and looks amazing in the black and white.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, great image hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I am homesick and wishing for Winter. Love the black and white. Thanks for dropping by and playing with us at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your embossed card is very pretty. Love the image embossed in black, it makes it very striking.Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month. Hugs, Barbara { personal blog - Art and Soul Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it fab card the monochrome works well...
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely work as always Sue and one of my fav christmas scene stamps. It was an honour to work with you and I can promise you that you cant get rid of me that easy lol crafty buddy... Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Sue, I so love black and white, it is classic and timeless xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card hun, Love the monochrome, fabby stamps too xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just Stunning loving the black and white Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card - thanks for joining us at Card Mania!Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, what a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at CYP! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great card to start your Christmas cards with. It so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck! And hope to see you play along in our next challenge on Monday! Ani

    ReplyDelete