Tuesday 17 February 2015

The Mad Hatter and White Rabbit at Visible Image

 
Hello :)
How are we all?
I'm very excited because my 'little big boy' (my Son) is getting married on Saturday and I can't wait, fab also for a get together but most of all because they're going to start making babies :)))))))
I'm longing to be a mamma J <3
 
Anyway lets get back to why I'm blogging :)
You must of seen all the fantastic NEW stamps from Visible Image, they're awesome, they just keep getting better and better!
 
My creations to share today are 2 of the characters from the fabulous 'Alice in Wonderland' which you'll find all 6 characters here in NEW RELEASES
 
This is the fab Mad Hatter
 
 
In sepia tones with some red to POP!
The J and diamonds are from the Harley Jester set
I love him, he's bonkers :D
 
 
Visible Image Wonderland Mad Hatter stamp set PB
 
&
 
The Super Cutie White Rabbit
 
Visible Image Wonderland White Rabbit stamp set PBx
 
 
 
Again in keeping with some sepia tones and blue to POP
 
 
Fab set, one of my faves but so hard because they're all excellent :)

 
My take on a grandfather clock
helped with the use of the galaxy star from the
 
Visible Image Universal background stamps
 
To view all the NEW STAMP RELEASES click HERE!
 
To enter our Show and Tell competition click HERE!
 
Our Facebook Group's Visible Image
 
To find all the latest and see lots of inspiration then why not follow our Visible Image BLOG
 
Thanks for dropping in guys
See you next week :)
 
Much Love
Suze
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant work hun so different crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards from awesome stamps! I love the sepia tones for the Mad Hatter. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing cards Suze! Love love love them both and they looked amazing on our stand at the NEC :) Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work as always, Suze.

    Lisa
    xx

    ReplyDelete