Tuesday 3 February 2015

Bite Me.......Stunning NEW Stamps at Visible Image

 
Hi Y'all
 
What a week it's been for Visible Image :)
I expect you've seen a lot of the FAB NEW STAMPS over on our Facebook Group 
or on the Website  or BLOG.
 
If you haven't then get yourself over there, you're certainly in for a treat!
Mass loads of awesomeness...... something for everyone's tastes <3
 
Today I'm showing you a creation with my absolute favourite stamp, I adore it, love them all but this one's very ME! :D
 
Ta Daaaaaaaaaa.........
How sexy is that??????
 
 
And the words 'Bite ME' ......ACE!
Love the font!
 
 
Now do you see why it's my favourite?
AWESOME it IS :DDDDD
 
So to see all these beauties click HERE and watch the banners.....its a fantastic sight and they're all available for Pre Order from the 6th of February........ WHOOP WHOOP!
 
Any questions please feel free to ask away :)
 
Bling, bling and more BLING!
 
Did I mention how much I LOVE these stamps? Did I?
 
Our amazing DT will be sharing makes form the new stamps as of yesterday so be sure to check them out.......absolutely FANTASTIC creations and all only possible because of 
THE AWESOME DUO.......MARK & HELEN XXX
WOW they just get better and betterererer ;)
 
Our  SHOW AND TELL was a massive hit in January, a record of entries and an awesome prize of £ stamps!!!! WOWZER!......So get your creation in for February :)))) 
 
You can subscribe to the Visible Image Newsletter HERE
 
Thanks for calling in and I hope from all the new stamps there's something you LOVE.......I don't doubt it for one second........ only 3 days left and you can pre order :)
 
Alice in Wonderland......OH MY GOD!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
 
Much Love
 
Suze
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. These cards are SO my style!! Beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous and loving the backgrounds.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze these cards are outstanding! The stamps were made for you ;) Your first card is my most favourite card you've ever created... absolutely stunning <3 Needs to be in a frame! Thank you so much xxx Much Love Madge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome I love it!! Both the cards you made are awesome for this stamp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, you never cease to amaze me with your fab designs and Visible Image stamps, a great combination :D

    Lisa
    xx

    ReplyDelete