Tuesday 2 June 2015

Alice at Visible Image

Hi y'all :)
Thank you for popping in to see my make for
this week ...... at long last I got my inky paws on the magnificent
Alice in Wonderland set £11.99
How cute is she?
There are 6 characters available HERE from Alice in Wonderland.
 
Todays creation is created in sepia tones, coloured with promarkers and inked in vintage photo distress ink, Alice and the slices of cake are stamped with espresso  memento ink.
 
 
 
Visible Image Wonderland Alice stamp set PB
 
Other stamps used are tall grass and the large tall grass
 
0 Visible Image Small Tall Grass
The grungy edge from the Edgy set for the border
 
Visible Image Edgy background stamps
 
The fire bird from the Free your imagination set
and the fab 'Trust your instincts' sentiment from the
 
Visible Image No Regrets stamp set
 
The finishing touches were a silver mushroom charm and a glass 'drink me' bottle!
I do hope you like my make, I love doing sepia toned creations.
 
If you love making creations with our stamps then why not enter our Show & tell challenge which you can do through our facebook group.
Don't forget our blog too :)
 
See you same time, same place next week when I will have news on lots of new awesome stamps :D
 
Much Love
Suze
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Morning Sue another fabulous card! Love this image and great background too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card!, I love the sepia tones & the added mushroom & tiny 'drink me' bottle are perfect :-)
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue this is a fantastic card. I love all the stamps you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cool, I love the addition of the little embellishments. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete