Tuesday 19 May 2015

'Game of Thrones inspired' at Visible Image

Hello fellow crafters :)
Hope you're all good!
 
Today for my 'Soozie Tooseday' I've created a 'Game Of Thrones' inspired card.
I'm hooked to this programme, LOVE IT....... as am I hooked to
VISIBLE IMAGE stamps!!!
 
For my background I had my first attempt with shaving foam and inks! (Dylusion inks)
Love it, really enjoyed myself, so you can guess what my backgrounds are going to be for a while HA HA!
 
 
The stamps used are from several magnificent sets......

The castle from Once upon a time
 

visible image stamps Once upon a time

The dragon from the Orin Destiny set

Visible Image Orin Destiny Set

The rock and sword from the Myrddin Magick set

Visible Image Myrddin Magick Set

The sentiment from Free your Imagination

AWM Free Your Imagination ws2012

All images are masked and stamped with Espresso memento ink.
Hope you like it :)

There's lots been going on this week at Visible Image :)
We have 5 new DT members, I've added them all to my blog under DT if you'd like to peruse their blogs!
A huge welcome to all the ladies and I can't wait to see what they create with our wonderfully awesome stamps!

For a heap ;oad of inspiration, either check out our BLOG and Facebook page.
We have a monthly competition. for full details click HERE Show and Tell.

Thanks for popping in and see y'all soon and a HOOOOOGE thank you to the lovely folk that comment, I really appreciate it :)
 
Much Love
Suze
 



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous background for your fairy castle! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Sue, I hope you are keeping well. This card is amazing! I love the background you have created.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete