Tuesday 28 October 2014

Molly Rules at Visible Image

 Hellooooooo
How y'all doing?

It's 'Soozie Tooseday' and I'm here with my favourite little lady
MOLLY from the Molly Rules Stamp Set
Love this funky girl <3


I coloured her in with my promarkers after stamping her in memento tuxedo black ink.
Unfortunately the picture isn't picking up much shading or the sparkle on her dress and bows.
I clear heat embossed her boots and pupils too, then fussy cut her out.


For the background I used iced spruce distress ink and the Ink splats  stamps and the paint splat from the painted wood set and I used a pipette to drip some red and black ink on.
Matted onto black and red card and added the awesome 'You Rock' from the 'Max Rocks stamp set' love this and I heat embossed it in wow primary apple red and matted on to black card.
I attached this alongside Molly with dimensional pads.
 
 
I hope you've entered our October challenge 'Get Spooky' , you can be in with the chance of winning £20's worth of fab stamps of your choice, if you don't blog then don't worry you can still enter via our
facebook group just mention its for the challenge, you'll also find all the latest news here too.
 
***Please Vote***
FOR
They have been shortlisted for the very first time in The British Craft Awards 2015 category
 'stamp range you couldn’t resist'
So please if you haven't already pop on over and vote for them if you think they're as
 awesome as I do :)
Thank you
 
Well folks, thanks for popping over, hope you like my creation for this week.
See you next week
 
Much Love
Suze
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Morning Sue, loving the background you created and Molly looks fabulous as always.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue I love this card Molly is gorgeous and so is the background you have created. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete