Saturday 14 June 2014

The 'Revolution' set as of today is here at Visible Image

Helloooooooo :)

Visible Image

Has done it again :D

Can you believe that the day of the
REVOLUTION SET
is here!


What a set, totally love it, well done Mark & Madge, you've done it again!! :D
Our design team have produced some awesome creations, Helen asked us to do 1 each.....
haha yeah right whatever!.... we all went wild :D
Check out the Visible Image BLOG for all the news and all the DT's creations

So here are 6 makes of mine......
 

I'm in awe of these stamps, I just LOVE the horses and  the grunge script, so many possibilities......masculine or feminine.
 





 
 
A couple of girlie ones for you,
I love this pink one :) with the fuchsia pink wow embossing powder
 
 
This orange and lime one  is rather refreshing too!
 


 
I've had soooo much fun playing with these stamps and I know my teamies have too, I think we've all fallen in love with this set and I'm sure you will......so grab one HERE :)
Just look at them.....8 stamps.....unique as ever :)
 
 
 
Any questions please feel free to ask and I will answer asap.....I will be back tomorrow with a
 
Join our facebook group for all the latest news and show us all your makes too, you can enter our challenges here, you don't need a blog, just mention its for the challenge.
 
Thanks for dropping in
 
Much Love
 
Suze
 


Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Suze for your incredible work with our NEW stamps! Amazing, stunning, love them all <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous Sue, love the stamps and the designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete