Monday 26 August 2013

'Tala Catching Dreams' with Visible Image

Morning guys :D

I have an extra DT day this week as Cathy is on her hollibobs up in bonnie Scotland, hope she's having a good time :D

We saw the launch of 3 amazing sets over this last week and the Visible Image crew have all been hard at it, making, creating and marketing to name a few!

Today I'm going to show you my Tala creations.....this is my favourite set, I love them all but this one's got the dream-catcher :) and those feathers are gorgeous.

This tag is my fave and I love the striking reds and the feathers. 
I used the gorgeous border stamp to make a 'Quiver', this tag is mainly heat embossed with apple red and ebony wow, coloured with promarkers, distress inks, fibres and silver from my treasure chest attached and mounted onto red mirror board.


My next creation is a mixture of grape wow, distress inks, gems and stickles for the sparkle.....Madge said it reminds her of tarot cards and it does me too now she's said it :D

Any questions feel free to ask or pop on over to our facebook group :D



I LOVE this dream catcher .....and I love purple and lime together with lots of sparkle, although it's not showing up great in my pics!

You can see the sparkle a little bit more in this one.


These awesome sets are available to buy at £11.99 each with a very reasonable P&P of £1.50
*Remember they're a LIMITED EDITION*
So they won't be available forever!

Pop over and see all the fantastic creations by our crew on the Visible Image Blog......awesome work and an awesome blog :D......Watty, Madge and our DT have excelled! Again!







I've had sooooo much fun with these sets and you can mix and match and create all kinds of pictures.
All the sentiments can be used for a variety of occasions....they're WIN WIN sets! :D
Top quality and stamp A* every time :D

Time is running out on our August challenge too if you haven't already entered, HERE is the link.....not too many entries so far which is odd as its 'Anything goes with Visible Image stamps', so this gives you more of a chance to be picked by Mr Random and win £10 to spend on fabulous Visible Image stamps!
*Just remember NO DIGI'S.

Thank you for dropping in and hope you're all enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend.

Much Love
Suze

I would like to enter these into the following challenges :-
Promarker Challenge - Theme
Dream Valley challenges - For a child
Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie







11 comments:

  1. Awesome projects! Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Spots and Dots
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering in the crafty ribbons challenge
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your creations Sue, with the new stamps for the little time we had the stamps for, you did an amazing job of coming up with so many options. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all stunning Sue, I love the image and the dreamcatcher is stunning!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue, what a gorgeous card and tag set. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our "fave colour combo" challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards and tags with the new stamps! Love the colours and layouts, fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your creations, and love that dream catcher! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley for our latest challenge!
    Claire xx
    DVC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creations, I love the images and wonderful colouring.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love what you've created Sue, each project is fab, I really could choose a favourite xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh my word love the dreamcatcher so beautiful, fabby colors too xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is a beautiful card.really gorgeous details and colours and i love the pretty image.by the way i used to use Wholesale Satin Ribbon as my DIY materials And thanks for your sharing.

    ReplyDelete