Thursday 28 March 2013

My Snoozing Puppy

Hello Peeps, I hope you're all well
I just love dogs so I had to pick one and I fell in love with him, he's soooooo cute.....he's from Eureka  
To create this Card I first stamped Visible Image's -Brick wall background with Vintage photo (it's the only brown ink I had lol, I have got some more now) and heat embossed with WOW clear gloss, masked this and masked again some dreamy clouds with Tumbled glass DI, drew a cloud and bone and cut out along with the puppy image, then coloured and added his collar from my stash (an old bracelet), I then attached all these with foam pads to add dimension and lastly stamped Live your dreams from Visible Images and cut out the DREAMS part :D
I loved making this card and will use this image a lot,it's gorgeous
I hope you like it, it's simple but cute.....a bit like myself ;o) 
Well guys, thanks for popping by :D
I appreciate it
Much Love 
Suze

I wish to enter this into the following challenges :-


16 comments:

  1. Aw! He's cute, great card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card. Love the dog image and the bone. I love dogs too, I think this is just adorable. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :) A Beautiful card Sue, love the image, thank you for a great challenge card. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fab, love it! Would love the image for the cards I do for my son's pet shop. Have you got the link to the site please? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara, thank you, it is a fab image and the link's on the blog hun xx

      Delete
    2. p.s It's right at the the top where i say 'I love dogs':D

      Delete
  5. I adore this card it's just so cute :) nice work Sue hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh isn't he cute. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! The image is very like one of my own and so, of course, is super! LOL!
    Hugs
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so cute, and love the design of your card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - just love this cute doggie!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy with your gorgeous card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww this is such a cutie sue....love the cute image and design hun.
    Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just too darn cute!
    Thanks for playing with us this week at TTCRD.
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card and perfect for the challenge at Creative Moments x Thanks for playing along x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely! Thanks for entering at Creative Moments . Leona xx

    ReplyDelete